- Press spacebar to toggle between display mode and interactive mode.
- Move your mouse around to rotate the object.
- Click to generate a new object.
- Press s and S to control the number of planes.
- Press m and M the control the complexity of the bezier series.
- Press v and V to control the number of control points in each series.
- Hack it with the source code.
Details: Rotates a plane, and draws the same series of bezier curves in each one. The output varies between flowers, spacecraft, and sea urchins.